Veterans Count Upper Valley Breakfast
Thursday, September 20 | 7:30am
Hanover Inn Darmouth | Hanover, NH
Veterans Count, the philanthropic arm of Easterseals Military & Veterans Services, has proudly provided services to veterans, service members and their families for the past 11 years… and we are excited to announce our newest chapter in the Upper Valley.
We cordially invite you to join Veterans Count Chapter Members from New Hampshire and Vermont, clients, supporters and staff, for a complimentary hot breakfast to learn more about Veterans Count and the Chapter we are starting in the Upper Valley!
Since inception, Military & Veterans Services, in conjunction with financial support from Veterans Count has:
- Provided services to 5,608 veterans/service members and their families (11,696 individuals)
- Intervened with 116 instances of significant suicide risk
- Prevented homelessness for 1,389 at-risk families, and 1,043 homeless families have secured permanent housing
- Helped 1,182 individuals obtain employment
- Engaged 2,352 individuals in treatment for mental health or adjustment problems
- Made more than 17,998 referrals to the VA and other military and civilian programs
- More than $3.4 million has been distributed in emergency financial assistance
For more information or for questions, please contact Joe Emmons.
If you would like to RSVP to the Upper Valley Breakfast, please fill out the form below.