3rd Annual Festival of Wreaths
Ethan Allen | 775 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth
Ethan Allen of Portsmouth is hosting the 3rd Annual Festival of Wreaths raffle in support of NH service members, veterans and their families. Wreaths will be showcased and raffled at the Portsmouth location over Veteran’s Day weekend, along with other festivities. You can view the wreaths below, or in person at the store – which we HIGHLY RECOMMEND as they are beautiful!
3 for $5 | 6 for $10 | 15 for $20
How to purchase raffle tickets *
- Visit the Portsmouth store at 775 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth
- Online by filling out the form below. If you purchase raffle tickets online, you can opt to visit the store to pick up your tickets (by showing your confirmation email) and place the tickets in the wreaths of your choosing, OR you can enter the wreath number in the form below to signify which wreaths you want to choose and an Ethan Allen employee will place the tickets for you.
**We HIGHLY recommend you visiting the store to see the beautiful wreaths!**
PEOPLE’S CHOICE: Each ticket purchaser will receive one ballot to vote for your favorite wreath. The designer/donor of the wreath who receives the most votes will win a special Ethan Allen gift.
Other festivities happening throughout the weekend at Ethan Allen!
- Coloring Contest (all weekend) – Age categories are 7 and under and 8+; winners and prizes will be awarded on 11/11 at 4pm
- 50/50 Raffle (all weekend) – You can purchase 50/50 raffle tickets all weekend long (3 for $5; arm’s length for $20), the winner will be drawn on 11/11 at 4pm
- Soft Opening (11/8 at 4pm) – Our wreath makers will be on hand to interact with guests about how they created their designs
- Wine Tasting (11/9 from 1-4pm) – Wine samples will be provided
- Beer Tasting (11/10 from 1-4pm) – Smuttynose Brewery will be on hand providing samples
- Wreath winners will be picked (11/11 at 4pm)
Please help us spread the word! Here’s a flyer you can print out and share with your friends, family members, and co-workers.
Store hours: Monday – Saturday 10-6pm; Sunday 11-5pm
You can click on the photo below to enlarge. Each wreath is numbered.