5 St Laurent Street
Nashua, NH 03064
Veterans Count Ride
Saturday, June 3
Community Chapel Church of the Nazarene | 5 St. Laurent St, Nashua, NH 03064
8 AM – 2 PM
The 5th Annual Veterans Count Ride is a multi-route ride to honor NH service members, veterans, and their families!
2023 New Start Location and Details
We encourage riders to arrive at the NEW START LOCATION – 5 St. Laurent Street, Nashua, NH 03064 by 7:30 to pick up your bib if you haven’t already picked it up on Friday at Goodale’s Bike Shop. We ask that you assemble by 8:30 for the 8:45 ceremony and the 9:00 am start! Veterans Count Ride, Cycling for Our Military & Their Families ends at 2pm.
Everyone Can Ride — With a variety of route distances, we have a ride for every ability. All riders will depart from Community Chapel Church of the Nazarene in Nashua, and it is MANDATORY that all riders wear a helmet.
Instructions for FIT and TCX maps
- Download the files from the above links and save to your desktop.
- Using your Garmin USB Cable, connect cable to your computer and Garmin Device
- From your Garmin Device, download FIT File from your computer into New File Folder on Garmin
- Unplug Garmin from your computer
- From Garmin Menu, Select Ride or Where To or Course
- In your Garmin device settings, ensure that Turn Guidance is enabled (where supported) for turn warnings and Route Recalculation is turned off.
- Once downloaded select “DO Course”
Online registration is available until 6/1 at 11:59 pm. You will be able to register for $100 on June 2nd at bib pick-up from 3:3-5:30pm or at the event on 6/3 beginning at 7:30 am. Click here to register.
Event jerseys, by Pearl Izumi Custom, are available for purchase for $100 each, or you can earn a jersey by fundraising $500+ through your personal fundraising page via PledgeReg. Jerseys purchased or earned will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Are you looking to support a certain rider and/or team? Click here to visit the Veterans Count Ride PledgeReg fundraising page.
Check out our photos from this and other events hosted by the Nashua Chapter.