Make a Sustaining Donation
Being a monthly donor means your donation will make it possible for a service member, veteran or family member, to turn to us for help:
- $7.95/month | $95.40 yearly – Pays for cell phone minutes, so veterans and family members can connect with much-needed services and providers.
- $10/month | $120 yearly – Covers one month of an electric bill to help keep the lights on
- $25/month | $300 yearly – Supports a two night hotel stay for a soldier waiting on permanent housing
- $50/month | $600 yearly – Relates to a month worth of groceries for a family of 4
- $100/month | $1,200 yearly – Supports the average case for a care coordinator to assist in offering a hand up
- $225/month | $2,700 yearly – Pays for car repairs for 3 veterans so they can get to and from work
90% of net dollars raised for Veterans Count is spent to provide services and grow resources for New Hampshire service members, veterans and their families.